1. Vibe Market organised the Mill Hill Street Markets. Some fun was had!
Great sound from Heywood and Moore band! #country music live in #Millhill! @UdensonCaldbeck @millhill_nf @MillHillRFC @millhillfest pic.twitter.com/WH3FWEt0kB— Vibe Market (@VibeMarket) June 17, 2017
2. Tomorrow night we have a very special opera in Mill Hill. There are some tickets still left!
3. The opening night of the Mill Hill Music Festival at The Adam and EveLooking forward to our first performance in @millhillfest on Tues. LAST CHANCE to see our Secret Marriage in #London https://t.co/cf0sN31MZt— Pop-up Opera (@PopupOperaUK) June 17, 2017
5. Alasdair Hill was also enjoying the Mill Hill Markets. I wonder if he'd been at the bar before he took this rather wonky picture ;)Say cheese!! Get down to #mill hill Broadway NOW! Lots of great stalls selling amazing, fresh produce like this one! @VibeMarket #busybarnet pic.twitter.com/juaXplby9r— Me Time Mums (@MeTimeMums) June 16, 2017
6.Mill Hill Rugby Club were also at the Street Market. We were hoping for a Scrum in the Broadway..@millhilllibdems back fully th plans 4 a pocket Park at Brockenhurst Rd- Mill Hill Bway. We really need a focal point for community 2 meet. pic.twitter.com/jVu5DGKEjo— AlasdairHill (@hill4hendon) June 17, 2017
8. The Queen even ordered a flypast of the Royal Flight for the fun in Mill HillIt's ☀☀☀ and we have loads of new craft beers, all part of our 4 for £10 deal, come in and check… https://t.co/U1oDzIIZYd— Mill Hill Wines (@millhillwines) June 17, 2017
9. If you were at the Mill Hill Street Market, you'd have seen the coolest Pizza Oven in the world!Unable to go into London yesterday, saw these elements of #flypast for Queen's official birthday from Mill Field, Mill Hill @Barneteye pic.twitter.com/Hq1Ri4rRL8— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) June 18, 2017
10. And finally, the Adam and Eve for the Mill Hill Music Festival Jazz Lunch!@EllisCoMillHill just seen the coolest pizza oven at the Mill Hill music festival pic.twitter.com/3vxmeRBFAS— Jatender Chaggar (@tinychaggar) June 16, 2017
That's all folks