Updated. I just noticed this tweet from TFL, which is possibly the tweet of the decade! I simply couldn't let this one pass!
@m_fry10 do you think that if you called people a bunch of incompetent wankers they would reply to you?— Transport for London (@TfL) April 6, 2017
1. The good news is that Burnt Oak library has reopened. The bad news is that the link in the tweet demonstrates just how badly the library service in Barnet has been decimated, especially for children who can't use the service in "Self Service" hours
2. We rather like this picture from 1911 of Hendon AerodromeBurnt Oak library reopens today. Library opening hours across the borough regularly updated here https://t.co/O9XIIEhqoz pic.twitter.com/fgmuTpZkqi— Barnet Libraries (@BarnetLibraries) April 3, 2017
3. Whilst we are on the historical picture theme, intrugued by this one of the Bohemia Cinema in Finchley. Anyone know any more about this cinema?📷 Peeking at planes Cyclists standing on their bikes to peer at Hendon militar aerodrome, the most... https://t.co/153aiZg7tX— Pät Triç (@patrusZ) April 8, 2017
4. Whilst in Finchley, a rather intriguing poster appeared by Finchley Central Station. I really am slightly bemused by this? Anyone know how Madame Theresa is brothelising Britain?@lauratbythesea @CTheatreAssoc @TheBroadwayPwk @Julie_Twaddell Gerry Turvey fascinating re: N. Finchley's Bohemia Cinema at #BSFFS17 The photo shows the cinema used as a WWI observation balloon factory. pic.twitter.com/IdLXif5HTn— michelle (@best2vilmabanky) April 8, 2017
6. Nice to see Mill Hill's Lib Dems doing something useful and cleaning up the park!@KVCJazz performs with @louismanouche tonight at @DiPrinci in #Colindale #London! #livejazz #vocals #jazzsinger #LDN pic.twitter.com/UGEkoxsHQI— repmusic (@repmusicLtd) April 8, 2017
9. Fun and Frivolity in North Finchley!@SaveOurSparrows These house sparrows, seen on Friday, have a roof garden & probably a moat when it rains...! @housesparrows @SaveSparrows @richmondsparrow pic.twitter.com/zyIjUBVj77— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) April 2, 2017
10. Need to rehearse with your band, or do some private drum or piano practice? Youcan get 15% off studio time in Mill HillOrganised by Cafe Buzz and @Bohemia_N12— Helen Michael (@BuzzingHelen) April 5, 2017
For the community to come together
Come and support the traders and have fun
Save the date pic.twitter.com/o9SelleKnR
Easter Special Offer at Mill Hill Music Complex - https://t.co/ZLbUs4FiNx - 15% OFF ALL REHEARSAL TILL 21ST APRIL— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) April 4, 2017
And here's a special bonus tweet! We suggest that this is one local tweeter everyone in the Borough should follow!
Barnet Air Quality - MODERATE air pollution forecast for Barnet on Sun 09th Apr. https://t.co/9wUIGPVdxw— Barnet Air Quality (@BarnetAir) April 9, 2017
That's all folks!