1. We had an Italian Market in the Broadway, where we were serenaded royally by our very own accordian player!
2. BBC London radio show host spoke fondly of how librarians at Burnt Oak Library inspired him!
Apparently @robertelms was on t'radio this am, talking about the librarian at Burnt Oak library who had inspired him ... good to hear.— Mrs Angry (@BrokenBarnet) March 14, 2017
3. Not strictly a Barnet tweet, but I am sure anyone from round these parts will snigger when they see this!
4. This is a rather lovely tweet
5. A rather sad little piece of graffiti in East Finchley :(
Graffito on post box in East Finchley. I notice the tears in the eyes and wonder who wrote it and why and is there a message somewhere. pic.twitter.com/jCs54hft4q— Terry Tastard (@TerryTastard) March 18, 2017
6. It will come as no surprise to some (Mrs Angry? Buzzing Helen), that Finchley has long been a hot bed of trouble makers
7.We also had a fire at a scrapyard in Cricklewood
8.Live in Colindale? Fancy a fictional writing workshop?
9.Some lovely pics from a rather soggy Barnet Rebel!
10.And on the subject of gloomy vistas!
T'was a bit gloomy in Old Mill Hill this morrow! pic.twitter.com/ApKSR5Z7OA— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) March 15, 2017
Thats all folks!!!!!!