Saturday 23 July 2016

The Saturday list #96 - My Top Ten London Tweets

I love just wandering around London snapping random photos on my mobile phone and tweeting them. I thought you may like to see my fave top ten. Don't claim any great technique, but I think they are interesting piccies!

1. Love this shot of the Mill Field in Mill Hill


Previous
Next
The Mill Field, one of my favourite spots in Mill Hill

2. A poignant moment at Wembley after the atrocity in Paris.



Previous
Next

3. Love this one of Borough Market.


Previous
Next
London old and new. The Borough Market in the shadow of the Shard


4. And this one of one of my fave views



Previous
Next
Having a pint at the Founders Arms Blackfriars contemplating our beautiful city

5. Lambeth Bridge is a great place to cross the river. I always think this is a real hidden treasure.



Previous
Next
Lambeth Bridge. A joyous view today


6. I miss my early morning walk along the South Bank.


Previous
Next

7. My fave shot of Mill Hill Park


Previous
Next

8. Love this view from Blackfriars Station. To get this angle, you need to go at around 7:30am on a sunny October morning



Previous
Next
London Blackfriars station. Is there a more glorious station anywhere

9. And another view. This is why I love Blackfriars Station



Previous
Next
The shard and the tate modern in full morning glory from blackfriars station


10. And I really love pubs and London music venues



Previous
Next
Mascara Bar, Stamford Hill with ELD and Commancheros

And one for luck,  I am rather partial to the Barbican.



Previous
Next
Have to say. I think The Barbican is a lovely sight

No comments: