Friday 11 September 2015

The Friday Joke - 10/9/2015 - Will I live until I'm 80?



This week I had to see my GP. I had some tests recently and so I asked her will I live to see 80? 
She said I was doing fairly well all things considered. A little concerned about that comment,'She asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or regularly get drunk' ''No, I only have the occasional drink' I replied. And I'm not doing drugs either!'Then she asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?''I said, 'No red meat is to be avoided' ''Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?' 'No, I don't,' I said. She asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex with different women? ''No,' I said.  She looked at me and said, 'Then, why do you even give a shit?'

Have a lovely Friday

No comments: