Friday 25 July 2014

The Friday Joke - 25/7/2014

The funniest thing I've read all week was this comment on my blog just now

"Not left by Coleman you dingbat.
But do keep assailing him, it'l be fun to see you arraigned for stalking him.

Your wife divorced you for unreasonable behaviour, I see you're returning to type."
It was funny, I thought she'd just nipped down to the Good Earth to pick up a Chinese takeaway for the kids. I didn't know that they did quickie divorces as well. It seems that some pathetic morons think it's clever to spread lies. Last time I looked I'd been married for 18 years.


If nothing else Brian and his friends have given us all a good laugh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rog, do you have to lie?
"
Rog T said...

Mr Tor,

Are you sure you are not my Ex Wife. You sound just like her at times
17 June 2014 00:03
"
http://barneteye.blogspot.nl