Friday 6 September 2013

The Friday Joke 5/9/2013

I was Traveling along the motorway and  needing to use the toilet,
I stopped at a service area and  headed to the toilet.


"Hi, how are  you?"
I'm not the type to start a  conversation in the toilet and I don't know what got into me,
But I answered, somewhat  embarrassed, 

 "Doin' just fine!"

And the other  person says:
 
"So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking  this is too bizarre so I say:
 
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just travelling!" ??

At this point I am just trying to get out  as fast as I can when I hear another question.

 "Can I come over?"

Ok, this  question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and  end the conversation. So I say
 
"No...I'm a little busy right  now!!!"   
Then I hear the  person say nervously...  

"Listen, I'll  have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other cubicle who keeps  answering all my questions

No comments: