Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sometimes spam emails really piss me off

As some of you know, one of the subjects I deal with on the blog is the effects of living with cancer. It is for me a serious subject and one which I put a lot of care into writing about. A rather unwanted side effect of blogging is I receive many spam emails. Most I can simply ignore. Many are generated by Spambots, computer programs which scan thru blogs for keywords. Sometimes they send the most inappropriate sh*te imaginable. Today I received the worst one yet.

I sincerely hope that whoever Mike Joba is, he gets inundated with Spam emails, because to be quite honest with you, this has really pissed me off.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Joba
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 10:44 PM
Subject: Smelly Videos for barneteye.blogspot.com

Hey,

Yes, I said smelly videos. Since you talked about odor eliminators and smell removal I thought you might be interested in this site made by KLC Brands that shows some pretty funny prank videos induced by horrible smells.

The site is called willitstink.com and you can check out there videos here.

It would be great if you could help me out by simply placing a link on your site to willitstink.com.

barneteye.blogspot.com/2012/11/rog-ts-cancer-blog-smell-of-death-is-in.html

You could maybe add it to this page here or a links/resource page if you would like. If there is a video that you like you could also just put that on your site as well.

If there is anything I can do in return please let me know. If you decide to link to it and want me to share your site socially please let me know the url of where it is at. If you have any other questions or comments let me know.


Thanks,

Mike Joba

No comments: