Monday 5 July 2010

Will our local Tories put their money where their mouth is

One of our local Tory Councillors tells me I've got it all wrong and they can sack Barnet Council CEO Nick Walkley any time they like !!!

Ok, so here's a little wager for any of our Tory Councillors. I will offer £10 at 10-1 for any Tory Councillor who will bet that Lynne Hillan will be in charge longer than Nick Walkley. Can't say fairer tan that. All money to the Mill Hill Preservation Society or any non political charity of your choice if you win.

Could I say fairer than that? I'm sure one of you can spare £10 to put me in my place (c'mon Bwian)

1 comment:

Moaneybat said...

What! sack the man rumored to have walked into the old union building and stated "I'm going to be the next Chief Executive." Sorry mate, none of our councillors will take up that challenge