Sunday 27 June 2010

Barnet Council - The cult of the Councillors

Being dyslexic, you might wonder if I'm calling our Barnet Councillors a bunch of cults? Nothing of the sort, just thought I'd follow up the earlier expose on North Korea style posters  of our "Dear Councillors" with some images and videos provided by the illustrious readers of the Barnet Eye.

How many of these have appeared? I think it's rather embarrassing, but I suppose it's good to see that the public spending cuts have yet to bite in Barnet

What particularly interests me about this one is that it's clealry positioned next to the road. Do they expect drivers to stop and take down Mrs Tambourides particulars? Last but by no means least, a little video of a nice walk you can take where you can see two of the lovely posters in the space of less than two minutes.


Has it occurred to Councillors such as  Lynne Hillan and Robert Rams(bottom) that Uma Thurman and George Clooney they are not !

3 comments:

Mrs Angry said...

dear oh dear, I do hope that no sadly misunderstood young person, or psychologically damaged blogger, with 'conduct disorder' feels themselves driven by unseen forces beyond their control to draw unflattering moustaches, beards or lewd messages on these pin ups ... I will offer them my full support and understanding if they do, of course ...

Mrs Angry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs Angry said...

sorry, posted twice by mistake: not mine, you understand, must be someone else to blame ...