Tuesday 2 March 2010

Lynne Hillan on Vanessa Feltz show - 1st March 2010

Here is what Leader of the Council Lynne Hillan had to say on BBC London radio yesterday.


She talks how larger developers will get a better service in planning, through having their own "relationship manager".  Clearly Lynne Hillan forgets that the contribution of the ordinary taxpayers dwarfs the pittance these rich developers are paying. Whilst a developer pays a one off fee for a development, a Council tax payer such as me pays the sum year on year every year.  In my council tax band I pay over £2000 per year. If I pay this for 60 years, thats £120,000 I'll pay in my lifetime to Barnet Council. Any special treatment? No chance

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who is this 'relationship manager'? I think council taxpayers should be told.