Friday 26 February 2010

Music in the London Borough of Barnet - Barnet Beat Facebook site

I just got an email from Simon Gordon, who runs Sound Skool, which is a company that provides music courses for young people. He's launched a Barnet Beat facebook page. Simon has launched the site to encourage people to share information about music, gigs and other events in the London Borough of Barnet. Simon has asked me to give the site a plug on my blog, which I'm more than happy to do.

Please check out the Barnet Beat Facebook site -
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=barnet+beat&init=quick#!/group.php?gid=322751712809

Strangely enough, when I first started blogging, I was trying to do what Simon is doing with the Facebook site - ie trying to publicise music in Barnet. I got a bit distracted. I hope the Barnet Beat facebook page is a bit more successful.

Barnet Beat is a loose and informal consortium of people, companies, schools, colleges and Barnet Council, etc, all with an interest in promoting music in the London Borough of Barnet.

1 comment:

Elcompazzer said...

99% + 1%= 100% ... :) hai good luck!