Monday 21 December 2009

BNP Barnbrooks Bonkers Blatherings


Every time I'm depressed, I have a surefire way of cheering myself up. I read BNP GLA member Richard Barnbrooks on line column in the Daily Telegraph. Well I've had a pig of a day today. I needed some cheering up and Tricky Dicky didn't disappoint. His most recent post details his opposition to giving migrant graduates jobs when 2.5 million British people are unemployed. Now like me, Tricky Dicky is dyslexic, so maybe he confused the word "graduate" for "unskilled layabout". It is plain to anyone that the reason we give migrant graduates jobs is because they are skilled. They have studied and can do jobs that sadly can't be filled from the local job pool. Now I have IT qualifications, can run a music studio and am also trained as a painter and decorator. Just suppose I found myself on the dole and there was a vacancy for a qualified Proctologist at Barnet General. Should I get the job or should someone who is a migrant Proctologist? Now clearly Tricky Dicky needs to see a qualified proctologist to see if his blatherings can be stemmed but surely even he realises that an influx of trained people, who are highly intelligent is good for the economy.

The next blog, I reproduce here in its entirity without comment. Who needs to comment on this :-


I would like to formally apologise in respect of statements I made in a video which was filmed during September 2008  and subsequently published.

In the video I said "In Barking and Dagenham alone, 3 weeks ago, there was a murder of a young girl. We don't know who's done it, her girlfriend was attacked outside an educational institute . Again, 2 weeks ago, there was another attack by knives on the streets of Barking and Dagenham where 2 people were murdered."

These statements were unintentionally inaccurate and I apologise for giving out this information based on anecdotal reports and thereafter for not ensuring that the videos were removed or at least amended, once I knew the information to be incorrect. I have a passionate interest in the scourge of knife-crime which affects our whole community and will continue to speak out on the issue. I have no wish, however, to stoke fear of crime and realise the importance of conveying accurate information. I will seek to work far more closely with the Police and other agencies in future to ensure that I am able to do this.

The next story on Tricky Dickys blog is one bemoaning the fact that the government has given schools in his area £18.5 Million.  Clearly out of touch with reality he makes the following statement:-
In a well-to-do middle class area, this PR stunt might succeed. Because the prosperous liberal luvvies haven’t themselves been directly affected by the problems which accompany population expansion.
 Does "out of touch Dicky" really believe this nonsense? Perversely having stated that more prosperous areas have been less badly affected, he moans :-
And it’s even more interesting that of the 16 boroughs perceived to be in need of this would-be rescue package, Barking and Dagenham has been allocated the most- nearly £18 500 000.
Does  Barking & Dagenham need more cash than other areas or not? Barmy Barnbrook is the only politician I've ever heard about moaning that his area has been given a large pot of money. As with all BNP related tripe, the answer is to find a scapegoat for all your ills and blame them for everything. It never ever occurs to Barnbrooke and his ilk that we need to raise standards for everyone, not just one small section of the community. It never occurs to him that hospitals, public transport, schools and many other parts of the economy would collapse without immigrant workers. These people are often amongst the hardest working and lowest paid members of society. They don't live in Buckingham Palace and they don't get paid £50,000 a year by the GLA for writing not a single press release for a year at the GLA.

That is the trouble with the BNP and Barnbrook. No GLA member has written less press releases than him in the last year. None has done less work. The only thing he's done is made a video riddle with "inaccuracies". Despite this Barnbrook finishes his latest Telegraph article with the following statement :-
And we need to stop paying people to stay at home and do nothing.
My message to Barnbrook :-

POLITICIAN HEAL THYSELF !!!!!!!!




No comments: