Thursday 17 September 2009

My total contempt for Jordan


There was much talk in the papers today about Jordan and her claims that she was raped more than once by "a well known celebrity" who she refuses to name. I've always taken a very keen interest in this subject, since one of my first serious girlfriends explained to me that she "couldn't really get close to me because she'd been violently raped and had issues with men". She was a beautiful woman and an absolutely fantastic person. She just had problems in as much as she she would at times shut down emotionally with me and I couldn't get through to her at all. She'd been violently attacked by a stranger walking home from work. She had no trouble explaining all of the details, but hard as I tried, there was always a distance between us. There were plenty of reasons we split, but I'll go to my deathbed believing that the emotional damage caused by the assualt was the main problem.

What's this got to do with Katie Price? Well she claims that she was raped "several times by a celebrity". That means that there is someone she knows who she could prevent causing massive harm and hurt to other women. Someone who is a serial sex attacker and an abuser of trust. She's rich and successful. Having seen her on various shows, notably Frank Skinner talking about sex, I believe her. I believe that like my friend, her self esteem is massively damaged. It is quite clear to me that she pushed Peter Andre, who seems like a very decent guy, away for these reasons. Why else would she carry on in such a way? On the Frank Skinner show (before the Andre marriage) she behaved in a truly bizarre fashion. When Skinner tried to probe deeper, it became clear to me that she was a rather damaged person. The claims about the rape confirm all of my worst fears.

Why my contempt? She knows the bloke, she should get him locked up. Even if she fails, we'd all know who he was. If by chance she's made the story up (which I don't believe), she's even worse than I thought. We really don't need people walking the streets who ruin lives for their own pleasure.

Why the picture of Beth Ditto? Well I know Jordan has spent a fortune on cosmetic surgery and I know that the Sun newspaper thinks guys like that, and I don't really go for girls with Beth's figure, and I know Beth prefers girls to boys and I doubt she'd be pleased to hear it from me, but to be quite honest, I'd rather look at Beth than Jordan any day, because at least I see someone I have a bit of respect for as a human being. I know Beth would do the RIGHT THING. I don't look at Beth and well up with anger.

No comments: