Thursday 11 June 2009

Brian Coleman refuses offer to work with RMT

For those of you who don't know, my initials are RMT. Late last year I was in the process of trying to set up a community project for autistic kids. One of the ideas was to get them to make a radio podcast. The project was well recieved and we are progressing well.

I thought that one interesting thing would be to do a piece on Barnet Council. I emailed the then Cabinet Member of community engagement to ask if he'd be prepared to be interviewed by the boys. He never even bothered to reply. I made it clear that this was nothing to do with blogs and was a genuine community project.

I note that one of the Mayors charities is for autistic children. I wish him every success. If he wants any help, he has my email, as I'll work with anyone for good causes, as he knows well.

No comments: