Thursday 21 May 2009

What are the BNP really like?


If I had to name the bravest politician in Britain, who would I pick? In actual fact I'd pick someone, who I disagree with about a few fundamental issues. I'd pick Peter Tatchell. Peter has stood up for what he believes on countless occasions. He got thumped trying to perform a citizens arrest on Robert Mugabe and he got thumped recently in Moscow for attending a gay rights protest. Has it stopped him? Nope. Just like the nastiest byelection campaign in my lifetime saw the gay and in the closet Lib Dem Simon Hughes beat the gay and out of the closet Peter Tatchell, in a campaign which revolved around Tatchells sexuality. Thing is though, whatever you think of Tatchell, he is a very brave man.

For reasons I can't quite fathom, the BNP don't seem too keen on brave people. Recently the BNP leader was on the BBC saying VC winner Johnson Beharry could never be British. Now they are having a go at Peter Tatchell. If you follow the link I've given (it contains a warning that the material is unpleasant) you will see what the numpties have to say about him.

If you don't wish to sully your computer, I've copied it here.

-------------------------------------------------------

Pervert dreads BNP victory

Human Rights campaigner and odious arse bandit Peter Tatchell is urging all lesbian, gay and bisexuals, to utilise their votes at the European Election in order to stop the BNP...

Tatchell bleats:
"As we all know, the BNP is a racist and homophobic party. It refuses to allow non-white people to be members and wants to pressure black people to leave the UK. As well as supporting a policy of de facto 'ethnic cleansing,' the BNP has fought previous general elections on a pledge to outlaw homosexuality. It has described Aids as "nature taking revenge" on gay men. It opposed the repeal of Section 28 and the equalisation of the age of consent."
What better reason to vote BNP on the 4th of june than to piss this horrible pervert off!

Below: Tatchell gets clubbed in Moscow!



2 comments:

JPT said...

Bring the Russian police over here I say!

Britain Awake said...

No!

We don't want foreign police on our streets!

Just make it legal to administer a beating to the likes of Tatchell...

Not much to ask is it?

-------------------------------------------------------

The Author of this blog trades under the name "Britain Awake". It is vital that Britain does awake to what these people are saying. In case you are wondering what lead me to this blog, I was looking at an Anti BNP story on the ToryTroll blog. If you read through the comments, you will see one left by "Britain Awake" - be warned, it's not pleasant. I thought I'd look at his profile and his blog. I really think it is important that people who advocate violence are exposed for the thugs they are.

We all have a vision for how we'd like Great Britain to be. One blog which made me smile recently was Scarlett The Heavenly Healer's blog detailing the exploits at the "Alternative Miss World Party". I guess that if "Britain Awake" has his way, a team of Riot Police would have stormed in and beaten everyone to a pulp. My vision is rather different. I hope your is too.

7 comments:

pat said...

I find it strange that while you continue to refer to a blog by someone about being smacked when young as vile child abuse (it isn't, try and read it and see what it actually says) and refuse to mention where it is so your readers can make up their own minds, you have now published two links to BNP blogs.

Perhaps we are starting to see where the true Roger Titchborne has hoisted his flag?

Rog T said...

"Pat"

Firstly with regard to your comments about the blog advocating cruelty to children, as I am sure you are aware, the NSPCC agreed with me.

With regards to your other comment, it would be clear to anyone who read this post where my flag is hoisted.

Now through my stats history & your IP address, I know exactly who you are. Why do you hide your light under a dodgy ID & give no profile. Share your brilliance for the whole world to see.

Oh and one final thing, learn to spell. My name is Spelt Tichborne.

pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pat said...

NOTE: I DELETED MY EARLIER COMMENT BECAUSE I COULDN'T EDIT IT. I WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING BEFORE YOU GET PARANOID.

I don't have a profile because I don't blog. Why should I have a profile?

You have provided links to the BNP, while you didn't provide links for a subject which you claimed you opposed. Ergo, I have to assume you don't oppose the BNP. Either that or you're afraid of allowing people to make their own minds up.

I apologise for getting your surname wrong. By the by, it's "spelled".

I just think you're a bit two-faced. Before I read this because I agreed with you; now I cannot attach credibility to what you say.

As an aside, I think the NSPCC just gave you a push-off. They've better things to do than deal with silly point-scoring issues. I note that you haven't published your feedback from the IWF.

You stated you "know exactly who I am". Is that a threat? If not, what was the purpose of it?

Rog T said...

"Pat"

There is a huge difference. One is an individual seeking to draw attention to a rather unpleasant blog. I won't play so I don't mention it.

The other is a national organisation which is trying to pretend that it and its members are a democratic and law abiding party. As such I see it as appropriate to draw attention to the repulsive views of its members as a matter of public service.

Sorry if you don't like it. If I've lost all credibility, that is just too bad, but that is how I see it.

If you don't like the blog, set up your own thats better with more credibility, it's a free country. What's the big secret as to who you are? He He

As to my last comment. Nope, it's not a threat, its an observation.

pat said...

There's no secret as to who I am? Why are you obsessed? My name is Pat. I don't think there's anything else you deserve to know.

By the way, I've showed your comment to my IT manager. He mentioned that all you actually know is that we use a BT account. He added that often people on the internet that state they know exactly who you are may be predatory and to divulge no information whatsoever to them. He added that they will try to force information from you.

Why do you keep questioning who I am? It is concerning.

I note you didn't mention the IWF response. I suppose you're too busy posting BNP links.

You state "One is an individual seeking to draw attention to a rather unpleasant blog. I won't play so I don't mention it." I can find at least six mentions of it in your blogs. For some reason that I can't put my finger on, it's really got to you. I keep asking myself why.

I also keeping wondering why you've adopted such a two-faced hysterical attitude to it. You preach openness and your stance appears to be anti-censorship, then you act differently. You can't do one thing and say another without people asking why.

Rog T said...

"Pat" (or whoever you are),

Let me ask you this question. You state that you are at work.You've viewed my blog 40 odd times since noon, you state that your IT manager has also taken an active interest in my blog.

Most people I know don't spend the afternoon at work, looking at my blog, in collusion with the firms IT department, do they?

I can only surmise that you have a professional interest in my blog, therefore I really see no point engaging you any further in this discussion, unless you say who you are declare what that interest is.