Tuesday 12 May 2009

Trust

When I left school, a mate of mine got a job at Nat West bank. He worked there for a couple of years and one day got sent on a course. When he returned he put his expenses claim in, all right & proper and nothing excessive. When he got his bank statement, he found that they'd paid him twice. He said nothing. Six months later, his mistake came to light. He was summiraly sacked. He was told that as his job involved dealing with the publics money, they couldn't afford to have people who their was any question of trust about.

Although I was upset for my friend, I was reassurred by Nat West's actions (they were my bank). I think that running the country is more important than being a cashier at Nat West.

That is why I believe that chiselling MP's should be sacked.

No comments: