Tuesday 19 May 2009

How thick are the BNP ?

A very good question. I think I can provide the answer. Simon Darby, BNP deputy Leader posted this post on his blog. I was rather disturbed until I read all his mates comments.


As of 00:45 he got the 6 replies - I've attached 5 of them for your amusement. As you can see, as with most things, the BNP haven't got a clue. As for the rest of us, this is why you should get out & vote at the Euro Elections. Do you really want these dunces running the show?

Comments (6)

Gary 's avatar

Gary · 3 hours ago

I don't understand them odds is this good or bad?

Can someone please tell me exactly what that shows? Being completely unaware of betting odds it means nothing to me. Thanks.
Bob's avatar

Bob · 1 hour ago

Not being a gambler and not wishing to start now, could you please explain the significance of this?
odin's avatar - Go to profile

odin 43p · 1 hour ago

This really needs a translation, for us none betting types Mate.
Is that good or bad? I am useless when it comes to betting odds.

No comments: