Sunday 22 March 2009

Friends of Freer Exposed - All round to Mike's for a party !!!!!!!

Regular blog readers will know that I found that the Friends of Freer (Amanda, Do Call Me Dave, etc) all left messages on my blog within a short period using the same IP address (ie the same Computer). I challenged them to come clean or I would expose them and set a seven day period. Well guess what. One of the Friends has left an explanation. Strangely enough from a different IP address on my original blog - Friends of Freer exposed as Cheats

Mrs T said...

Doesn't it ever occur to you that maybe when friends get together and want to all leave posts, they may use the same computer? Oh, I don't suppose you have any friends so you wouldn't know

Well, I suppose it's possible? I suppose it could be a valid explanation. Lots of people all getting together in the middle of a work day for a blogging party? You couldn't make that up, could you?

I'll leave it to you to be the judge. Do the Friends of Freer have blogging parties? I suppose it might be that is where Mike came up with the idea of one handed blogging? It certainly never occurred to me before he mentioned it?

It must be something to do with being a Punk rocker, but I actually admire the bare faced gall of this comment and think it's quite funny. As such, I've decided to sit on my evidence for a few days, as I suspect that it will come in quite useful sometime soon.

No comments: